Have you ever ran into that "perfect" person who was so mean or bullied you....

You know who I'm talking about, the person who was 'most' popular in school and was a total snob, or just the kid who bullied you or made fun of you? If they changed for the worst, were you secretly pleased? (Gained weight, aged horribly, now have bad hair or skin) Did you say anything to them? How did you feel afterwards?

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 5:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG I will admit, I was very immature! I ran into her at the store she gained at least 75lbs and became everything she made fun of. I just laughed and couldn't even be the bigger person and respond once she finally told me who she was. no kids, unmarried, dropped out of college and gained a ton of weight.. she was the straight A, FFA miss could do no wrong prom queen. 10 years later she was no one. I felt bad later but at the time I could do nothing but smile at what karma had given her.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Ummm....yes, yes, and YES!!!! I have been overweight my entire life, and even though it was just 15-20 lbs, and I was far from the biggest girl in school, I got the brunt of everyones jokes. I remember being told that I would never have children or get married because I was too fat, and no one would want me. Well, I moved when I was 16, and basically showered with guys when I moved. I got married when I was 22 and have the most beautful daughter in the world. Now I see them on FB (almost 30 years old) fat, ugly, single, and still partying every weekend. I even went to my 10 yr reunion,and I actually heard 1 of the snobby girls say ''I never talked to those boys in HS, why would I now?'' I was beside myself. Like -really - have you not matured in the last 10 years?
    cew816

Answer by cew816 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011