Can a dream mean something more?

My ss mom told me that she had a horrible dream about her son, my step son. She told me that she deamed that he died. Now she hasn't seen her son in four years, just talks on the phone once in a while. I think that she could be having these kind og dreams becouse shes feeling guilty for not knowing her own son, but IDK.

Kimberly71682

Asked by Kimberly71682 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Tell her if she misses him so much to go visit him. It's her duty as a mom to visit him and not make him stressed over visiting her
    Anonymous

• I firmly believe that some dreams do mean something, sometimes they can be messages sent to us from others or maybe our subconscious talking.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• its prob to do with the fact he about to be a teenager so the end of the child she once knew its her own fault she dose not know the man he is becoming

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Death means good luck in a dream

Answer by admckenzie at 5:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree with you but you can't make someone be a mom all you can do is fill in the voids he has from her not being a mom, well the best I can. Me and him have a very strong bond..
    Kimberly71682

Comment by Kimberly71682 (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011