Do you ever get this pain?

A hard belly feeling I'm thinking its constipation or gas, but my belly feels hard and full-its not those contractions cause it doesn't come an go...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• depends how far u r but if ur belly just feels like its hard its cuz theres no longer soft organs like ur stomach and stuff, but its a baby and fluid in there. everyone keeps teling me how hard my belly is and im like yeah hi theres a child in there!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Yeah if you're very far along, it's supposed to be kinda hard. I didn't think mine was hard because I'm kinda used to it now, unless she sticks out her butt or head, then it's rock hard!! lol! But when anyone else feels my tummy, they're like Dang its hard! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My belly gets extra hard (and seems bigger!) when I am constipated. I usually don't know that's the cause until I finally...er, have a movement. Haha but that definitely could be it.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I have this feeling all the time, and I am seven months pregnant. It feels like he moves to the right side of my belly and sets there. So, it looks like I have a lop-sided belly. It hurts so bad.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2008