Wondering if.....

anyone has ever had a positive pregnancy test after a normal period?? My DH and I don't use protection. We had sex a few days before my period. Today I am nauseous and dizzy and VERY tired. But just getting off my period. has this happened to anyone??

and YES< I realize I need to take a test...this is just out of curiosity....I am also getting over a cold.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Before I had my son, I had what I thought was a period, it just didn't last as long as my normal period would have. After it stopped I had all the pregnancy symptoms-- nausea, sore breasts, tiredness, etc. So my husband suggested I take a pregnancy test and I was pregnant! Come to find out the bleeding was implantation bleeding, which I think is fairly common at the beginning of pregnancies. This could be what you experienced... or it could be something else, like your cold. I'd just take a test to find out. Good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 7:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• its would not be as a period if you were pregnanct it would be bleeding but yes some women get it
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yes I had bleeding with my first dd (period, whatever you wish to call it). the first month, then skipped it the second
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2011