Watching a classic with DS.

We're Back. A dinosaur story. What classics do your kids love?

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 5:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• Anything Charlie Brown.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Of course I always watched the Disney classics from when I was growing up w/ my kids. But now that my two oldest are almost 7 and almost 13, I'm able to share some of the older classics too. I just watched The Land Before Time w/ all my kids, who couldn't get over how simple the graphics were compared to now!! It was a VHS for crying out loud. LOL. But then I watched Ghostbusters w/ my older ones the other night. My oldest loves Airplane, Breakfast Club, and Now and Then as well, which are all great movies. And my almost 7 y/o loves The original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I go to the stores where you can find old movies and pick out different ones, then every Fri. me and the kids veg. out and watch them. These are the things that I'll look back on and smile about when I'm old and gray. :)
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 6:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2011