do you believe in psychics? personal experiences?

have you had personal experience with a psychic, did it make you a believer, and what made you think that it was real?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i do believe in them but ive never had any experience with them
    Anonymous

• Not really, I think for the most part they're whack jobs
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I do believe in some of them. I do think most are fakes but a few are real! I heard Silvia Brown on Montel make predictions for the New Year back in 1998 I think. She said that Bill Clinton would be Impeached and that nothing much would come of it. She was right! Now I'm worried because 3 psychic have prdicted that something will happen to keep Obama from ever taking office in January. That really concerns me!
    Anonymous

• never had any experiances with any..but always wanted to..just to see..i think some might be real...but..there are probably more fakes than real ones..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I've met with two, each at different times in my life. The first was a total scammer; the second was not. She knew things about me that I have never shared with anyone, very specific things. She also went on to predict something that would happen to me, again, something very specific, and it came true several years later. I had been willing to bet my life that this particular event would never take place yet it did. She totally nailed it!!!
    Anonymous

• most of the experiences i have had with "psychics" seemed to be hoax's. They all say a bunch of general bullsh*t that anyone can relate to, or at least thats what I've taken from it personally. BUT i do believe there are some ligit people out there that have psychic powers.. Ive seen a couple episodes of forensic files where a psychic was used and there was no other explanation for their discoveries.... its pretty amazing stuff. :]
    AmyJoost

Answer by AmyJoost at 6:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Really I think they're scams. I've yet to see one I really truly was impressed by.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• We had a psychic to a bachelorette party one night when I was 18 and we all definitely thought it was "just for fun" but a couple of us were shocked at some of the details she was able to tell us. I guess I don't really see the appeal of knowing your future though even if there was a really good psychic out there.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Yes, I believe in psychics. My favorite is Sylvia Browne. I've seen her a couple times in person and seen her many, many times on Montel and on her new web show. Yes, I KNOW she's made mistakes here and there (she has said so herself) but I've seen her be right on FAR more often than anything else. There is also a local psychic (on the radio quite a bit) who is VERY good at what she does. And there are many great intuitives/psychics on Hayhouse radio. I've never had a reading done. Want one REALLY bad but one of these days...lol. I also think there are a bunch of loosers out there that are only out there for the money and they really mess it up for those that are trying to do good for others.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I don't believe in them at all.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008