Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dh balls have been sore for days and he yas a lump! should ye go to the hospital.

He haa not done anything to them either.


Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • No but he should make a Dr appointment SOON. There are many things that can case soar balls and a lump, well that may be serious. Better see a Dr sooner rather than later.

    Answer by vbruno at 6:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • I would say YES.

    Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • There is a lump um yeah....

    Answer by Elysium927 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • He should see his doctor tomorrow . . . if he starts swelling alot or the pain is unbearable, he should go to the ER.

    Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • Doctor ASAP

    Answer by sta517 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • He should see a doctor, not make a trip to the ER. Schedule him an appointment with his regular Dr. Good luck!

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • Maybe it doesn't require a trip to the ER but it does require for it to be seen by a doctor.

    Answer by older at 6:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

Next question in Health
My periods are going to be non-existant soon..?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
No sex? adult content

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN