Phasing out friends?

I have a friend, we really do not talk often, but she posts info online that is usually tmi! She is changes her status daily about ttc or her miscarriages, which I understand they are difficult, considering I have had more then I can count in the past four years, which she knows we have had issues. Either she's bragging how easy it is for her to get pregnant or upset about miscarrying. Is it time to remove her as a friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• yes. dump the bitch.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Hide her so you don't have to see her updates.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• If it's going to bother you by reading all the (excess) information; I say delete her. If this is a relationship (in real life), where you see her and make plans together.... maybe you should discuss the situation with her.

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 6:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree with above dump here. Life is to short! Surround your self with people you enjoy and those who enjoy you.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would say yes but it would have to be some thing you feel inside about her if you really dont have any more feeling for her then you can still have her as a friend but just do keep in touch any more. I have all ways thought if i really throw some one out of my life and some thing bad happens to them later in life i would feel dab that i gave them up as a friend. The person would have to really do some thing pretty bad to hurt me or my family to make me not want them around.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2011