Can you?

Can chunky teens get really skinny?? Or at least at a decent level, for like bikinis??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Sure they can. My kid's were little short fatty's at about 15 1/2 they both had a huge growth spurt and got really tall and skinny. My nephews did the same thing.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• anyone can with alot of hard work of exercise & eating right & determination and of course TIME.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Why not?! With exercise and healthy eating - as well as -a positive attitude, anything is possible!!!

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 6:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yes they can. They don't have to be super skinny to look good in a bikini. I had meat on my bones and still looked good. I didn't think about it then but now that I look back. I wish I looked like that again.
    smileynikki712

Answer by smileynikki712 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yes, if they tried
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 9:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Oh HECK YES THEY CAN...I was a perfect 13 in high school and a perfect 4 after my first child....
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was over 180 pounds and a size 13 up until I graduated from high school. I went all the way down to a size 0 within a year of that and maintained it.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 9:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011