What is your fav. color? Do you use it a lot? (Clothes, home decor?)

Mine is green. I love it because it's the color of life. Plants, trees, etc. It doesn't hurt that it's the color of money as well ......... lol. J/K. I really use it that often, but all 3 of the cars I've had were green, and I'd love to paint one of my rooms in my house, a sage green. It was also the color of my bridesmaids dresses. lol.

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 6:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Purple, and I really don't use it at all, lol. I bought a cell phone case that's purple though :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 6:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i like oranges in the house. bronze, firery reds, coppers, warm golds..orange.
    i hardly ever wear it, though.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Green and i use it all the time when i go shopping lol but really green is and no i dont use it thats weird?
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 6:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Purple, and I don't use it a lot, but we're moving so plan on having purple in our bedroom, and if this baby is a girl I plan on paining her room Lavender
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 6:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• my favorite color is orange. i paint my toe nails orange and have a couple shirts that are orange, planning on putting splashes of orange in my house, but other than that, i don't really use it
    cooper_hl

Answer by cooper_hl at 6:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Mine is like an apple or lime green. I use it a lot- as a matter of fact, we just painted our living room that color :) It doesn't look as harsh as you would expect, and the room is quite bright and beautiful! I also have a TON of plants in my house- I'm up to 60 something lately. I love having the outdoors in, so to speak :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I like green, blue, and black
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 6:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Brown and white, I wear both a lot and have my house done in these colors
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yellow. I don't get to use in much. Too fat to wear it. But I do have it permantly on me. I got a smiley face tatoo. So always sporting yellow.
    smileynikki712

Answer by smileynikki712 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Purple and I use it on clothes, phone, home a lot
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011