Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps


i just found out that my boyfriend is just with me because of are baby what should i do he told me if i take her that he will call the cops on me in that if i live i cant see a kid should i live or stay

Answer Question

Asked by nikkiginn210 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

Level 4 (31 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • he cant call the cops on your for taken your daughter unless there a legal order in place saying you cant take it you would have to go to court for that !
    the cops will tell him to call a lowyer

    Answer by feralkitten at 6:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • do what ur heart says but he wont matter if he calls the cops the cops cant take the kid from u because you are the mother, but if he had the kid the cops wouldn't be able to take the kid from him to give to you either. So if you leave take your kid and get a lawyer to fix the custody. Or let him get the lawyer and fight for his rights. But if your don't want to keep him from seeing his kid then thats going to hard depending on how he is because if he got the kid you would ba able to see him till yall went to court. I went thru all of that. i couldnt get a lawyer till 5 motnhs later and missed 5 months of my sons life.

    Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 6:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • Don't let him intimidate u...

    Answer by smiley745 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • he thanks he knows every thing

    Comment by nikkiginn210 (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • Let him call the cops. You are the child's mother. They will not take the child from you unless there is a court order saying he has sole legal and physical custody of the child. Obviously he doesn't. My husband's ex wife left my husband on Xmas day and took both kids. It was not a police matter. There was nothing he could do. And there is nothing this guy can do either until he takes you to court and gets legal possession of the child.

    Answer by lilangilyn at 8:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

  • Come on do you really need me to tell you to leave.. Men are a bunch of crap and they just say shit to make us get scared and if it works then they've done what they wanted really they are the ones who are scared cause you can put them in jail etc. So put your self together and get out or more better get him out get a restraining order on him and go to court and tell them whats up. You both have rights to the kid and not one or the other can have the kid the only way you could take off with your child and not let him have her is if hes hurting you and your leaving to protect your child.

    Answer by butterflies78 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

  • educate yourself 1st to lawyers have a plan then jet out

    Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

  • yeah... I would seriously go back to school.... For one he can't call the police on you for leaving him. The only way he can take your child is if you allow him to or court orders it because they see you unfit and see him more fit.

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

  • leave.

    Answer by xLeeAnnex at 4:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

  • He's just trying to scare you. Leave, get a custody order in place and take care of yourself and baby.

    Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.