Help...My 2 1/2yr old son is in a humping stagehow do I get him stop?

For some reason y 2 1/2 yr old son tries humping things, and I want him to stop, but don't know the right way to go around doing that....I don't want to allow this, nor do I want to mess him up by making him stop in a bad way....I have a soon to be 4yr old and he never went threw this at all....Please HELP!!!!

mommatabby

Asked by mommatabby at 6:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Spending time with him keeping him involved in interesting and fun activities, and perhaps arranging play dates with other children his age, might do the trick sometimes when they spend a lot of time trying to entertain themselves this is what happens, good luck.

Answer by older at 7:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Okay, thank I will try this for sure!!
    mommatabby

Comment by mommatabby (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• redirect his attention to something else and get him involved in something like coloring, reading, or arts and crafts. if you have children around you that are near his age see if you can set playdates and get him involved with other children
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2011