Has the chain test worked for you?

I did the test with both sons and it was right, but this time I'm hoping for a girl, and am nervous to try it... Have you tried it and was it right for you?

mommatabby

Asked by mommatabby at 6:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I will let you know once i am done having kids! It has said for years now (for both hubby and I) that we are going to have 5 boys. We had #2 18 months ago. Don't know if we actually WILL go to 5, but it's a possibility... Plus, I have done it to many people to test it, like ones who are done having kids and it always works. Like my MIL and FIL it goes girl, girl, boy, girl, girl. And that it the real order of their kids. I believe it...
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It said i was having a girl and I'm having a boy. It's a wivestale and it's balogna.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Mine said five as well... boy boy girl boy girl... I have boy boy and now I'm pregnant again so we will see
    mommatabby

Comment by mommatabby (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• That happen to my SIL with both of her last pregnancies both times said girl, and she had boys each time.... she is no longer a believer as well..lol... I wouldn't be either if it was wrong on me
    mommatabby

Comment by mommatabby (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• what is the chain test? never heard of this one
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• if it was a true indicator of the sex it would be true for all, not true for some. Its just luck if its right.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It said I was to have boy boy girl.. I have two girls, lololol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• but it worked for my friends mom and her.. it said: boy boy boy girl girl girl for her mom, and for her it was boy boy girl girl boy boy (she miscarried a girl) and hasn't made it to the last boy yet, but otherwise theirs was accurate. I guess for some people it works, for others it doesn't. The chinese calendar was wrong for me as well.. it predicted the same as the other test for me. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011