Internet or Tv?

Which is worse to be on 'all day' and why? Lately it seems (im 6mo pregnant and a sahm of a two yr old) that i sit ALL DAY (literally from 10am-7pm) on the couch (except for getting up to load/unload dishes and clothes once or twice a day) watching tv and browsing online. we recently upgraded to directTV from not having anything AND my son loves to watch all the kids shows too. sooo if you had to decide which is 'worse' to do all day-tv or internet-what would you say and why??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• worse i think would be tv
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 6:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• why?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• internet, you can find ANYTHING on here and it is addicting as hell.. at least with TV you have periods where "nothing is on" and you walk away.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• They are both bad to spend too much time with. Neither gives you any physical exercise or real life human interaction , though at least the net is more interactive than TV. I can go days without watching TV and my chidren watch very little .

There are many other forms of relaxation - and stimulus - than TV and the net . Ever heard of crafts, hobbies .........?
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I think they are both bad. They keep you in a chair. On nice days I don't do either, because I outside.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I say TV is worse because IT entertains YOU.  The internet (same for video games) requires YOU to seek out the entertainment you want and interact with it directly through one means or another.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 7:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011