Do you make your hubby do his own laundry ?

I'm about to start doing this after 14 years together now its just getting to be to much we have 4 children and my sister who is mentally challenged ughhh way to much laundry....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• No. I am a sahm and he works long hours so I think its my job to make sure he has clean clothes. He already does so much.

Answer by gemgem at 6:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No, because he does except for the cooking everything else around here, so I don't mind doing his laundry, most of his goes to the dry cleaners.

Answer by older at 6:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Nope, I do his laundry with mine and dd's. He works hard, no sense in adding extra things to his plate. Now if he had some crazy particular way that he wanted them done that was too much or above and beyond how I do laundry, then damn straight I'd make him do his own.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I never started doing his laundry, except for throwing the occasional item in with my stuff.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• And mine!

Actually we both do the laundry.
    3JuJu3

Answer by 3JuJu3 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I make him wash his work clothes.. never know what you might find in those. yuck
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No. We're married, not roommates. I used to have days for laundry to be done, but now I wait until one day a week because we don't have a washer or dryer in our apartment. Maybe in the next place?
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• He washes his clothes, and I was mine and the kids. It just seems easier, he wears uniforms for work and his gym clothes, so he washes more often than I need to for the house. We split the sheets and the towels. It just works for us.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No. He doesn't even have a full load of laundry ever two weeks! He wears uniforms 5 days a week that get laundered by work. I just throw his 2 outfits a week in with the 5 loads of laundry the rest of us accumulate.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011