Cancelled vacation (southwest airlines)

Im so bummed! I was so excited to go to California to see my Dad. Due to inspections stemming from Fridays issue I cant go! I was supposed to fly out Wed morning at 7 am but have since rescheduled. Anyone else dealing with this? I know its for safety but it really put a damper on my plans :(

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Travel

• Since the airlines cancelled due to a problem arising from them, I'd check to see if they can book you on another flight/airlines at their expense!
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 8:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm not facing the same issue, but sorry your plans got ruined. I've DEFINITELY had that happen before, and it is no fun, especially when you have planned it and had this short notice. Boo!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree with mrsvixen...I would contact the airport or the airline and see what kind of arrangements they are willing to offer you due to the inconvenience if they haven't offered you something good yet.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2011