Problems with uncircumcised penis?

My son is 1 and his foreskin is starting to retract. I don't know what it's suppose to look like and what color the head is suppose to be! I have tried finding pictures on the internet for educational purposes but can't find anything! Can anyone help me with some things? Like what color the head is suppose to be when the foreskin is retracted? The forskin doesn't get stuck behind the head of the penis b/c it isn't completely retracted but there is a tight "ring" around the mid-head but the foreskin always returns to normal. I am one of those paranoid, worry-too-much moms so any help would be appreciated!!

ang0343

Asked by ang0343 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Talk to your doctor about it , Doesn't sound like anything to worry about , but professional advice will reassure you.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Sorry I'm not sure about the color or anything, but as long as it doesn't hurt him and he's doing it himself and no one else is retracting him (like a stupid doctor) then he should be fine.
    DreaKevAiyana

Answer by DreaKevAiyana at 10:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2011