Does anyone else get to the point at the end of their pregnancy when you can hardly eat?

I feel like everything is so crammed into my stomach right now that no matter how small the portions are that I eat, it wants to come right back up. Egh. Get this baby out!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i did when i was close to my due date but i never got sick or anything just had to eat less
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yeah cause there not much room in there anymore
    but then i hardly eat my hole pregnancy i get bad morning sickness for 9 months
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I understand completly...after awhile between the baby taking up all the room, and the things you can't eat anymore (the baby hates all my favorite foods lol) you just dont WANT to eat....I'm so ready to get this kid out of me I don't know what to do lol 73 more days to go!! Woo hoo! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I am at that point now and remember it when I was pregnant with my son. It's like the baby is taking up so much room in there that there isn't any room for ANYTHING else, including food lol.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 8:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I never eat much anyway but then I carried my babies low. MY problem was having trouble walking---pain in the pelvis.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• lol, i couldnt stop eatting my last trimester.. sooo many foods i couldnt eat the previous months due to morning sickness
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes i felt that way with all of my pregnancies. I ended up just eating smaller meals and light snacks throughout the day and that seemed to be helpful.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I got to the point the last month of pregnancy with DD that I wasn't hungry, full after 2 bites... but then she was born, started nursing and I couldn't eat enough!
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i know how you feel! im 37 weeks and cant seem to be able to eat at all.... i get really hungry though, but have to eat really small portions .... i too want the baby out already! lol
    SQ13

Answer by SQ13 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Sweetheart I remember when i was pregenet... and yes i couldnt eat a thing to much pain! but it is all worth it in the end! Just let loose try to drink some tea and relax thats what got me through pregnancy! And dont worry about it if it gets to the point where you feel sick because of it you should see a docter! Best of luck
    -Cassie Johnson
    himynameiscassi

Answer by himynameiscassi at 4:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2011