Do you think America

can afford 4 more yeas of Barack Obama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i can't believe he's running for another term.........i am still trying to wrap my mind around that. and i actually voted for him! fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice, shame on me! i hope that palin is not going to be his opposition though.....what a mess that would be! i hope i get like a million downvotes on this! everyone knows the collapsed answers are the ones you look at first!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i hope i get like a million downvotes on this! everyone knows the collapsed answers are the ones you look at first!
    ____________________
    LOL! That's so true!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• NO!! We'll be lucky if we can survive what he's done to this country just in the past 2 years....let alone 6 more!! Ugh.

I'll be REALLY interested to see if he's able to generate the same amount of campaign money as he did for 2008...some of his biggest backers are none too thrilled with the great orator!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• – collapse
    YES! I don't think America can afford NOT to have 4 more years of Obama!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• – collapse
    He didnt create any of the issues we have. Its like Bush and Cheney farted and blamed it on Obama. That being said, we DO need some reform, but I'm not sure anyone can really fix all thats wrong.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 8:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• I so am NOT voting him again. I am not falling for the hope and change thing.
    Sofiabug

Answer by Sofiabug at 8:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• He didnt create any of the issues we have. Its like Bush and Cheney farted and blamed it on Obama. That being said, we DO need some reform, but I'm not sure anyone can really fix all thats wrong.

______________________________________________
    The only US President that did not blame his predecessor for the current condition of the country was George Washington.
    Sure, Bush messed up some stuff, so did CLinton, so did Bush Sr, so did Raegan, etc. Not everything is Obama's fault, but not everything is Bush's either.

As for the OP, I think that no matter who runs it is just a game of picking the lesser evil.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No. As it is, it will take the next 20 years to undo/fix the mess he's made in only two years ... and far longer to pay off the bills he's run up (with Congressional blessings) ... in our name.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

_______________________________________________

Not everything is Bush's fault. But he set us up for a lot of the situations we're in now by blatantly ignoring other information. No body is perfect. But the recession started during the last Bush term. I dont really blame Bush, I blame Cheney.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 8:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011