15 years later, Petfinder is still going strong. Have you used this online service?

Here is an article re a co-founder. 

http://yourlife.usatoday.com/parenting-family/pets/story/2011/04/15-years-later-Petfinder-is-a-keeper/45759310/1

tasches

Asked by tasches at 8:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pets

• I look at it all the time at work :) We're in the process of buying a house, and adoping a dog is our next step!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yes, i adopted my beagle after finding him on Petfinder.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes. We saw our dog on petfinder almost 2 years ago and she has been a part of our family ever since.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have it in my favorites and look all the time. Waiting to move out of apt and into a house. Want to get a backyard for a dog!!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 10:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, my DH found a little dog wandering around a major road a few years ago. He picked him up and brought him to our house. We listed him on Petfinder in search of his owner (he was clearly not a stray) but no one came forward. Then we listed him for adoption there, and a nice family took him home a few days later.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2011