So my dad had a heart attack on april 1st and today he had a stinct put in, just trying to cope with being 300 miles away, any suggestions?

ShaunaMomma84

Asked by ShaunaMomma84 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Health

• The good thing is that he got treatment AND was strong enough for surgery! Thank goodness!

My Dad had open heart about 18 years ago, and his heart and body are in excellent shape right now. The doctors are true miracle workers.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for your dad!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• First off i hope your dad is feeling better ..Call him as much as you can let him know your there for him and that you love him ..And you will get toghter with him as soon as you can.
    cjyoung

Answer by cjyoung at 8:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree with the above poster. It is a great thing that he was strong enough for the surgery and that he is getting medical treatment. I am sorry you are not able to be with your Dad. I don't know how you feel about prayer, but I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• YEAH THANKS YALL , WILL DO JUST SUCKS BEING SO FAR AWAY THATS ALL
    ShaunaMomma84

Comment by ShaunaMomma84 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011