What would you do if you won the lottery?

smileynikki712

Asked by smileynikki712 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would get a house and a new car. Save for the kids for college and maybe take a nice vacation.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Oh wow! Lots and lots of things.
    Anonymous

• buy an 8 bedroom house with a big back garden and a few bathrooms lol
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 9:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Buy sixty acres of land. About 10 acres from the main access road I'd build a circle of eight houses. For selected family members. Then have guest houses in between a few for family to stay over. Then in the center of this circle would be a family garden. A few acres from the homes would be a homemade pond. All the rest of the details would depend on how much we won. But that's always been our plan.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Build my house. Buy a building for my businesses & get them up and running. And put money away for my kids.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Pay bills and buy a home
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• RETIRE
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• First, give my church 25% and depending on how much pay off my house and cars and put the rest away for kids college, and anything else I might need it for. I would probably open a business with it too.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Pay my bills. Buy a bigger farm. Get my daughter a house of her own about 20 miles from mine. Help my family and friends.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would give the first 15% in Tithes to my Church, then another to the National Down Syndrome Society. I would LOVE to open a Center for Creative Play place for all children to play, grow and learn from, but especially for those children that are differently abled and challenged in some way. I have a son who was born with Down Syndrome and i think it is important to have a play place the imporves the social and development of all children. I would have special, planned activities and events at my Creative Play Center for all the children. There would be a sensory room, a music room, creative arts room, a room to help develop gross motor and fine motor skills. There would be a big open space with climbing equipment, an area for bikes, a room where children can experiment with wheel chairs, crutches, walkers, ect. There would be a "dress-up" area, and even an area to ride triciles and ridding toys. Dont forget the Cafe.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2011