Xtain women

in the bible we are told to dress modest. so i was wondering how do you dress? and if you have a problem with women who are xtains who dress sexy?:::: i would say im in the middle you can see my body shape in what i wear i do wear short short but i make sure when i bend over nothing can be seen from the back or front. i am a wife and mother so id like to respect my husband and kids and not show my goodies and not embarrass my kids lol and i don't think it bothers me to see women dress sexy as long as its classy and not trashy.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 9:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Comfortable; preferably in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I have no problem with the way anyone else dresses; Christian or not.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• you can dress nice and beautiful. I see lots of people waering so short pants even in the mall taht half there behind is looking out, I find that gross. Even saw a woman with such a short dress that it kept silding up and you could see. I dont know why some people thing thats sexy, its not.
    You can dress beautifully without showing too much skin which is alway more sexy then showing everything like "in you face"
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'd say I'm modest, according to today's standards anyways. I wear tank tops, but have no boobs so cleavage isn't hanging out. My shorts are mid-thigh. I definately do not wear those skimpy short shorts that the teen crowd is drawn to (as well as some who wish they were still teens, lol). My bathing suit is a tankini....no belly really shows at all. I don't think we're supposed to advertise our goodies when we dress.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 9:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• lol when i said short short i mean finger length how they have you do it in school noo way even if i could pull off the mini short would i wear them lol
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I dress modestly by modern standards. Sometimes you can see a bit of cleavage, but I'm a "blessed" woman and it is hard for me to not show cleavage unless I'm in a turtle neck LOL. I never wear shorts....strictly pants, capris, and skirts (at least knee length) for me. I don't really care what anybody else wears unless they are showing everything they got. My child doesn't need to see any woman's goods hanging out in the toy store, ya know.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I dress modestly, not really for religious reasons, but just because that's how I'm comfortable. I don't like showing off a lot of skin, won't wear shorts, or even skirts unless I've got hose on. I don't wear low cut tops or anything like that, either. Heck, DH and I have been together 5 years (married 4 this summer), and I still don't even change in front of him, lol. So I'm definitely not flashing anything to anyone else, either intentionally or unintentionally by wearing clothes that show too much. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I dress modestly. Everything I wear outside of the house is to the knee, my tummy and back never show, and I never show cleavage. I'm a big breasted woman (DDD!) and it's hard to wear shirts that are cute, and don't show cleavage, but I try.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• modest compared to most women my age (im 26). there are times (like the rare date night) i probably show too much cleavage since ive got DDs. i also only wear knee length shorts & skirts.

it kinda bothers me when i see a younger woman or teenage girl dressed skanky, especially during church, mainly b/c it makes me worried about my DD (she's 2) thinking dressing like thats okay. but as long as everything's covered its none of my business & i try not to judge.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Its your body. I know women that don't feel modestly dressed unless their hair is covered, and some that won't ever dream of wearing trousers...

Only you know what feels right for you.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 3:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You can dress modestly and still be sexy. Sexy is how you carry yourself. Trashy is a different story. Now, I would go out to clubs and stuff when I was younger and wear halter tops and jeans but that was my decision and I didn't do it for anyone but myself. I could care less what others said or thought. I looked decent compared to most girls haha!
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2011