What do you love about yourself?

ElenaC419

Asked by ElenaC419 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love the fact that I do things MY way and live my life the way I want to live it. I do not let anyone's opinions of what I should do or should be throw me off track....I always stand for what I believe, even if I stand alone. What i also love about myself is the ability to bounce back from anything and I always look for another route when the first one doesn't work out.
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My strength. I know, no matter what comes at me, I can fight through it and come out on top!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Everything but my cat green eyes. I want Blue ones soo bad. I made peace with how God made me a long time ago.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i love that im not afraid to look silly. i love to have fun and make people laugh. one time me and my husband were at a red light and i said lets switch now he freaked out but did it and we died laughing all the way home there were alot of cars behind us but we made it before the light turned green.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• hmmm nothing:( I hate my body and my body hates me, I am not very smart though I try I just have a hard time learning. I used to think I had a pretty face until I recently for no seemingly obvious reason gained 40 pounds and my face is round now. I used to like my eyes but they are dull now.....I could go on and on but don't want to complain...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I love the fact that I am nothing like the rest of my family, I love that I am happy just living and being with my beautiful daughters, everyone around me is always out to have the biggest and the best and thinks on a one track mind, I would hate to live such a shallow life.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• sadly to say but right now nothing.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Green eyes are way prettier than blue eyes vbruno
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Every thing.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• That I'm carring, even though people use me!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011