me and my baby's daddy are having problems and i dont want to loose him

he is freakin out about bein a daddy and bein so young

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Did you just say baby's daddy? is he less of a human than you are? or just a sperm doner to you? Is that why you call him baby daddy? Lots of young people freak out about being a parent espically when they are to young or immature to handle it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Well apparently he was man enough to have sex you can't tell he isn't aware of the consequences of having sex. IMO if you think you adult enough to have sex you better be adult enough to take care of a child, otherwise you shouldn't be doing it!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I'm sorry he is reacting in such an extreme manor. Many ppl react differently. I'm guessing the reality of the situation hit him hard. Give him time to process the information. The baby won't go away so it's not like he can just ignore it and everything will go back the way it was. Many young ppl don't understand the concept of responsible sex but it's too late for that speech, huh? Things will settle down. Just be calm. Let's hope he's a responsible young man who will deal with this in a mature way. While you are waiting, here's a hug......HUG.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Baby's daddy...please don't say that again...lol. Just kidding!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• So he is freaking out about finding out there's a baby on the way? I think that being nervous is very common. What is he doing that is worrying you?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2008