HOW DO YOU MAKE AND GATHER FRIENDS HERE?

ShaunaMomma84

Asked by ShaunaMomma84 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You just ask some one. I'll be your friend.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Good question. I seem to have only group friends but no individual friends except for a very few : ) Great question
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• that is a good question it is hard to have actuall friends on here..idk why.....i would love to make new friends...anyone up for being a friend
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• That's a great question. I have been wondering it too. I would love some new friends.
    tnvplus2

Answer by tnvplus2 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm part of a couple of groups that are local to me. I go to a playgroup every week with a group of women that I met on here. I think that I've met more than 10 different women in person that I met on here. Try that maybe.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I dunno. Maybe I'm shy, I don't like to friend request someone unless they say, hey request me so we can chat. So I don't have very many on this site. It's weird irl I make friends easily. :)
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 3:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2011