How did u meet?

how did you meet ur bf/ dh? my bf and I met online and we've been together almost 2years.

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I meet my dh through one of his friends.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• first day of 6th grade....
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• my fiance and I met online and we've been together 4 1/2 years - engaged for 2 1/2
    1Katrina

Answer by 1Katrina at 9:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• cook out at a mutual friends house - getting married in 12 days :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My kids' father and I met while I was in college. He worked at the same garage as my brother. My current boyfriend and I met when a mutual friend introduced us.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I met my hubby the first day of a new job. We were nursing assistants in a nursing home. We had to load our carts with linens in the am. I looked at him and told him he had really pretty eyes. We have been married for a little over 20 years now!
    HeidisMom800

Answer by HeidisMom800 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• He knew my brother before to know me, and I knew his brother before to know him... he was in high school with one of my best friends.
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 9:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I had moved after my 1st marriage ended. My DH worked in a convenience store I went into everyday. He struck up the conversation with me, and we went from there. And, here we are, 23 years later, and still as happy as then.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• We met in high school at ages 15 and 17. We were the "smart kids", had all or most of our credits, were dual enrolled, and therefore had a lot of time on our hands that we were told to spend in the library. I was one of the only two girls, and we were inseparable from that point on. almost 14 years later we have 3 kids and a life together.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My best friend at work found out I was leaving my ex, so she told me I had to meet her bf's best friend who I remembered from highschool, so they set up a bbq at his house and (since I was still living with my "husband" at the time..) we had to sneak around for a while, but since my ex knew we were getting divorced, and he had been cheating on me for 3 years... I didnt feel bad getting back at him. We have been together for a year now and are expecting a baby boy any day now.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011