Does anyone watch sister wives? What do you think?

08MrsAllen

Asked by 08MrsAllen at 9:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• It's definately interesting to see inside the lives of those who live that way. I think the husband thinks he's much younger than he is acting all "surfer dude-ish". He's really quite annoying to me. I also like the idea of living together and sharing responsibilities with other women...but never SHARING my husband, LOL!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i'm jealous..not because of kody brown or his stupid hair. but the more i think about it, the more i like the idea of sharing my life with other women, like a family of girlfriends..who cares if they share the man...its not like i want one around ALL THE TIME anyway. LOL!

ahhh..its just a pipedream, tho..my dh would never go for it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree that having the sister wives is great....but the first one to touch my hubby would be gravely injured, LOL
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I watch it, but could never do it.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/brother-husbands/17wmibkk4?q=brother husbands&FROM=LKVR5>1=LKVR5&FORM=LKVR i think i did this right but its funny. its called brother husbands
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i watch it. it's interesting. the women seem nice, happy, and they 'work' well together. Kody seems like a doushebag. His hair is ugly. He 'seems' considerate and loving towards the women, but it looks more like he's selfish. why is he driving a fancy sports car, yet in the last episode the wives talked about how they have to budget for the kids needs. I think the wives could get along fine without Kody...or a better man?

On one hand, i would love the concept of have 'sisters' to care for my kids if i can't, for support, freindship, and such.

On the other hand, i'm a jealous type, so it wouln't work for me! Any other woman touches my husband and she'll lose a hand:)
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 10:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i personally think its crazy
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I could never do it but it seems to make those women happier to share their lives with each other. Almost like the man isnt really that important...
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I think that they are grown people who have the right to live however they want. 

It's certainly unorthodox, but so is a civil union between two people of the same sex.

chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 2:37 AM on Apr. 5, 2011