Can someone help me with a theme for my kitchen...please help?? b/c everybody has used ducks, apples, cows etc. I want something different

Alabamamama06

Asked by Alabamamama06 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• what is your favorite country/vacation destination? use something that reminds you of there
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• who says you have to have a theme? go with your favorite color, and work a design around that. if you collect anything associated with kitchen-ware, you could use those as art displays.
    go with what you like, no matter what it is.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ICE CREAM! Pick up little ice cream scoopers, ice cream curtains, ice cream bowls, etc. That would be cute!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I used to have ivy in my kitchen...curtains with ivy, ivy decor, etc.
    Anonymous

• My cousin painted her bright green then found really pretty pink flower paintings it looks so neat and different. Our kitchen is peach and we have stripped curtain and I use wine bottles to decorate with.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• 1950's soda shop LOL

Anonymous

• Pick a couple cute colors.. I did pink and spring green. it was very girly and cute. and you can find curtains, paint, and kitchen "things" in almost any color these days.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• English garden. . . :) it is easy. . . pick a blue or green. . . mostly in a pastel or dusty shade and paint all the walls. . . go really herby. . . like go pick up the herb garden kits and have them around the kitchen. . . get the wanna be wrought iron decor items like the cook book rack, pots and pans rack, paper towel holder. . . the works. . . it is very simple and most anything goes. . . and looks clean and high end.
    Anonymous

• I have browns and red throughout my kitchen, and have a few coffee related pictures and hangings that match. Sometimes just a color scheme works nicely in a kitchen :)
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have my whole house doen in big city theams. NYC Is my favorite
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011