ok 2 questions here....

is it possible to get that kettle corn with cinnimon and butter and such from home without a kettle....and how hard is it to make doughnuts at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I imagine you can do the popcorn in a big pot rather than an actual kettle, but I won't say that I've ever done it. Donuts are SUPER easy though! I make them at least every other weekend :)
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Some people make donuts with canned biscuits - that is what those donuts are on the buffet at Chinese restaurants.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 7:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I used canned bisquits too! You just grab a water bottle lid and pop out a circle in the center.. and fry em up in a frying pan with oil. You can also fry the middles that you popped out. Then put icing on them.. or throw them in a zip lock bag with suger.. or suger and cinimon.
    Super easy.. and YUMMY!! If you have any more questions.. let me know.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 7:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• donuts are easy to make.
    and the popcorn thing, I have seen microwave popcorn at wal-mart that is supposed to taste like kettle corn. but ive never tried it so i dont know if it is good or not.
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 7:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2008