Would you call the cops on the neighbors having a loud a$$ party on a Tuesday?

For christ sake people It's Tuesday! It's bad enough I jear them Friday-Sunday and Now Tuesday. I have a 6 year old that goes to school in the Morning. I am wondering how effective a call to 066 is here in Mexico...

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• i personally wouldnt call but i would be annoyed
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• If they did it all the time, then yes. If this is a rare thing, then no.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It's every weekend every single weekend sometime beginning on Wednesday!
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would go over and ask them to quiet down. If they don't, then call. But atleast give them a chance... Sometimes people don't think and forget that others may want some sleep... My neighbors are the SAME way.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Depends how late it is.
    Anonymous

• Calling the cops ....no. I would if there was a crime going on..... but for the sake of peace and to avoid future problems from your neighbors,I would ignore them.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• geez it's almost 10pm....I really don't care on the weekends but on school nights!
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't go ask them to quiet down because if they don't & you end up calling the cops, then they will know / suspect it was you who called the cops on them. They could get in serious trouble if the get enough complaints & unfortunately sometimes that is what ppl need
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would call .........10:00 is too late if YOU or someone has to get up early!!! Screw that........been there done that where i'm at now!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 10:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, I call even on the weekends. Some of us have to get up early for work on all days of the week. There is a noise ordinance in my city and I call the hotline if I need to.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2011