Why cant we all be adults?

How come it is that everytime i ask a question it turns into a frickin cat fight? how about we all act our age

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• A lot of the problem here isn't age, it's the "high and mighty I know all" attitude that 90% of the women posses. Everything you do is wrong or abuse or neglect unless you do it their way. And I've seen this from mothers who are 19, 27, 39, 46 and older. If we all just learned and accepted that we don't shit roses and everyone makes mistakes those cat fights wouldn't exist. But then again, pointing the finger at oneself isn't as much fun as pointing it at others :/
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Problem is, some of the moms here ARE kids so they act accordingly. That's why teenagers shouldn't have babies.
    Anonymous

• LOL. You've made me curious what question you're talking about. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Oh I wish I could act my age - or even FEEL my age.... it's like I'm a 150 year old trapped in a 35 year old body.... ah to be a whippen snappin youngster again, that would be great. (maybe after some of the kids are grown & out of the house I'll turn into a "cool" grandma instead of drill sgt. mom)
    1Katrina

Answer by 1Katrina at 10:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• sometimes I don't respond, i feel i will be attacked or judged.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was wondering the same thing.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• what was the question?
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• EVERYTHING, from potty training to self feeding... just everything
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was hoping that the high school act would be done and over with especially since having children, I come on here for input and advice. im a new mom I admit i dont know everything and some of my ways arent always the best thats why i like hearing how others do things but i dont like being attacked on how im such a horrible mom and that they feel bad for my kids, my kids are taken care of they are happy, and provided for.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2011