Have you ever eaten

Have you ever eaten something you had no idea what it was?

BoundHearts

Asked by BoundHearts at 10:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. My best friend in HS was Indian and her mom cooked all the time and I had no idea what it was. They were vegetarian though so I knew it wasn't any kind of weird animal so I would try anything she made.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yep. I ate blood sausage, I didn't even know it was blood sausage. Absolutely disgusting.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• not that I know of
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Well, I do eat fast food occasionally...
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• isnt that called "sausage"?
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Blood sausage is a type of sausage made of meat mixed with blood. Just FYI. . .
    Yes, Rocky Mountain Oysters. . . I know what they are now. . . and have to say I would rather eat Haggis.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 11:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes.dhs grandmother cooks strangely at best.I watch what goes in, but Im never really sure what the heck its supposed to be
    missmidlomom

Answer by missmidlomom at 10:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Ha! I'm with lytate95-I eat fast food sometimes.
    LuckyPlusOne

Answer by LuckyPlusOne at 12:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Lol forgot, I also ate menudo before I knew what it was made of. I ate it once, hated it, then learned what it was. I will try pretty much anything if I don't know what it is first and make my opinion based off of the actual taste/texture of the food instead of what is in it. I have eaten quite a few things that I didn't actually know exactly what it was before eating it, when we lived in Guam. But most of that was just normal ingredients prepared in different ways I hadn't seen before.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011