Has anyone seen Black Swan?

DH and I want to see it. Is it good?

tnvplus2

Asked by tnvplus2 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I liked it, but not everyone's cup of tea.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• crazy movie. Not sure if I lik it, but it definitely is not conventional/predicatable. Kind of like "fatal attraction", the rabbit killing theme, but 100 times more gross in some ways.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It is interesting, not predictable, disturbing. There is a LOT of sexual content, but I was so focused on other things that it didnt bother me.

DH and I liked it.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It was crazy, and confusing in some parts. I agree that it's very sexual so make sure the kiddos are in bed. I think it's one of those movies that you love or hate, no in between.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It's dark and very artistic
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 2:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I really liked it. But I like dark and artsy stuff. I guess it depends on your taste.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 3:54 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I really liked it. It's very dark/twisted. Very unpredictable. I'm still confused on some parts though. lol
    ProudMami2008

Answer by ProudMami2008 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I just watched it a couple of days ago. It was definantly interesting to say at the least. I like it, but it can be a bit confusing. Lots of sexual content so be sure to watch it when little ones are in bed.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I loved it. So did DH. That was the only movie we were willing to go to a theater to see (and pay those prices) in the last three years.

Word of advice: Don't watch it with your mom or dad!
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 12:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I just now finished watching it! Eh.It was alright. Sorry I spent $4.99 on PPV instead of waiting for it to hit cable because I figured out the whole movie in the first five minutes.. I thought a lot of it was , "let's see how shocking we can be with this one." Should have watched The Fighter. : \
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 3:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2011