Where would you live. . .

If you could live anywhere. . . where? Money is not an issue. . .

This is a tough one for me. . . I have always wanted to go back home since I moved to the U.S. but I would love to live in Wales, or maybe in Australia (there is not much of a language barrier for DH. . .lol).

So I ask you. . . if you could live anywhere. . . where would that be?

Kirs

Asked by Kirs at 11:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think the Mediterranean is just beautiful, and I've seen movies set in Greece with houses up in those mountains and hills and it just seems so peaceful. Plus I had a friend who lived in Greece and she said that it was the best time of her life also my husband has always been very interested in Greek mythology so it's our dream spot :)
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm not sure if such a place exists but I would live where it's like Ohio autumn all the time. Hoodie weather.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Greece.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• On a tropical Island somewhere a very laid back lifestyle and little traffic.
    LisaSucato

Answer by LisaSucato at 11:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Ft. Myers, FL in a gated community on a golf course just so dh could get outta my hair and play golf whenever he felt like it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• back up in new jersey ...i love that state it is the only place that feels like home
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• @ GomezMami2908 mind if I ask why Greece?
    @ r_elizabeth2290 I love hoodie weather :)
    Kirs

Comment by Kirs (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• very cool :) I love Greek mythology. . . and it is very beautiful there. . . I hope you get to live there someday. . . :)
    Kirs

Comment by Kirs (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would love to live in Texas where my family is. If I wasn't married with kids, definitely in the mountains or Forrest.
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 12:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Spain
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2011