Not really a question..............

Hubby just came and looked over my shoulder again. I told him a little bit about what I have been reading/posting on here in regards to christianity and other beliefs. He said, "honey, do you know how much of the bible you could have read during the time that you have been getting so upset about all this stuff." Pretty smart honey bun I got. I just had to post this.....you gotta find some humor in that no matter what you believe in, ladies. :)

HomeBoundMama

Asked by HomeBoundMama at 12:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Gotta admit that has some truth to it
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• He does have a point. I dont let all this stuff on here upset me though. There are TONS of different types of people on this earth. Some very smart and some not smart at all, and average people in between. Some people here even make me wonder how they have survived in the world this long without getting killed by their own lack of knowledge.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• LOL...he does have a point.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Never lose your sense of humor. Sometimes I think it's part of our very soul! Just curious, do you and hubby read it together? My sister and her h did and I thought that was awesome when I was growing up. (She's a lot older than me.)

Answer by admckenzie at 1:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Yes you could have been reading the Bible but it seems to me that you were Being the Bible. You dont know how many people who never posted back read what was posted and it helped to heal their hearts. You dont know how many seeds were planted.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 9:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• He does have a point but I am surprised you didn't get a little upset at him. I think I would've (hey you go girl) because relating to people is as important as our own health. In fact, i've heard it said and agree that the only reason we should build ourselves up is for the glory of God, so we have the strength to go out and sacrifice ourselves for other people...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• We did for awhile and it was really great. But, now it's kind of hard finding the same down time together. We talk about it, but we need to stop talking and start doing. :)
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 11:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• "He does have a point but I am surprised you didn't get a little upset at him. I think I would've"

Nah, I thought it was pretty cute. :)

HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 12:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2008