Dream Vacay. . .

Where is your dream destination for the perfect vacation or weekend getaway?

I think mine would be where ever happens to be raining the most at that particular time . . . I LOVE the rain . . .:) I know I am silly, but I really do. If I could visit Ireland or Scotland that would be really awesome . . . but I think my ultimate dream location would be. . . hmmm . . . Romania--some small little desolate village tucked away in the mountainous terrain.

Kirs

Asked by Kirs at 11:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Travel

• Havana in the '50s

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• In the US I like Tennessee.. the smokey mountains
    Out of the US I really want to visit Greece and Italy.. but also Ireland would be awesome!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Alright so I've already been here but Alaska. There cant possibly be mountains as beautiful as there are there!

I do wanna go to Gernany though. My opa was from there (obviously lol) & he always said how great it was etc I wanna see for myself.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Germany is amazing. . . and I think the mountains there will give you a run for your money. . . ;) I grew up in Germany and moved to the U.S. where I met my DH. . . Fortunately he got a chance to see Germany while in the Navy. . . now it is just getting him to move us there. . .lol, but there is a huge language barrier for him. . .so I will settle to visit and move to Wales instead. :)
    Kirs

Comment by Kirs (original poster) at 4:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I want to go to Cuba so bad. I am saving for that trip. I am facinated or as DH says " obsessed"
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Hawaii
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 11:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would like to go to Tennessee to the Smokey Mountains and surrounding areas, as that is where my father's side of the family lives. I t was so nice to sleep in my grandmothers feather bed back in 1978 when my husband and I were passing through there to go on our honeymoon.
    I would also like to go to Hawaii and Ireland.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2011