Single ladies- does it bother you when other woman complain about their husbands?

I mean there is complaining, and everyone does that - thats not a big deal but then theres taking it for granted.

I have at least one person in my life that totally takes her husband for granted. he works 50+ hours a week, comes home makes dinner and cleans. she doesn't do ANYTHING but she is always complaining about him.

doesnt it drive you up the wall. its like, at least you have a husband - at least you have a father for your children - at least you have a partner to share life with.

i hate when people take that for granted, because I want that so bad. I just don't understand how you can take that for granted :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm married too and I was going to come in here and ask if you've ever complained about the people in your life. I mean I love my hubby to bits, but sometimes he makes me crazy. But yeah, the example you gave drives me nuts too. The hubby who is totally taken for granted and can do nothing right, but it seems like she's just one of those people who will complain just to hear her own voice or to get sympathy and attention. I tend to block those people out, I don't have time for that crap.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• wow well that is a GOD not a husband and she better value him...when i divorced my 1st husband i did not care and to this day i don't care we all complain about something...it is the nature of a human i think...but man can be a pain on the ass at times...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Just makes me grateful i'm single! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Even though I'm married...I'm nosey so I read your post anyway =P lol And yeah it does piss me off when women take their husbands for granted...I complain about mine too...he does things that get on my nerves....but at the end of the day I AM very grateful to have him in my life and I try to let him know that as often as possible.
    What I wonder is that if he works 50+ hours, cleans AND cooks....what does she have to complain about???? lol that is what is confusing me....IDK why some women take thier men for granted..good men are hard to find...maybe no one told them that lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• well some have a right too and sometimes we all need to vent but if that guy works that much and actually helps she has a PRINCE! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am married and it does bother me when ladies complain about their husbands constantly. The lady you are talking about needs to realize how lucky she is. He sounds like a great guy who really loves his wife. I gotta say I have a great guy too. I'm 22 weeks preggo and he won't let me lift a finger once he gets home.
    amylovesnick07

Answer by amylovesnick07 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• The grass is always greener on the other side. And some people take advantage of their situation without realizing it.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes! They complain about silly things. My relationship was one of the worst I could fond in books. I just wish they appreciated their husbands more. My family catches themselves when they complain about their husbands & just stare at me. Usually they correct themselves,"don't get me wrong, he's wonderful but..." lol cause they know what I went through.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Wow it sounds like she doesn't know what a good thing she has. I am married and yes I do complain sometimes when we have issues but at the end of the day I can't imagine being without him.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm not single, I'm married...but sometimes I get annoyed a bit, when a friend is talking about how much she misses her boyfriend because she hasn't seen him since the day before, or how she's mad at him because he left the house a mess, or other things...I don't get to see my husband much, and I would love for him to be at home to mess it up.
    ef0311

Answer by ef0311 at 3:51 AM on Apr. 5, 2011