Anyone know a sleep talker?

What's the funnies thing they've said in their sleep?

Kitkat61277

Asked by Kitkat61277 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH is a bad sleep talker. He never just talks though, he yells! Once, I had just drifted off into sleep when he says, "Yeah, but she's green!" I rolled over, confused, and said "Who's green?". He turned his head toward me, eyes closed, and screams in my face (in an angry voice) "What do you mean, 'who's green'?"

My all time favorite happened about 2 years ago. He didn't actually talk, but he was making really strange breathing noises, like he was sniffing something. He kept doing it, then he raised his head to sniff the air. I was thinking, "What? Smoke? Gas? What?" so I inhaled, trying to see what he was smelling. Then he got up on all fours, lowered his nose to the bed, crawled to the bottom of the bed, did two circles, and curled up like a dog. He was dreaming he was a dog! I laughed until I cried over that one.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My brother used to sleep talkk alot during his teen years. His famous line was this: "Look! I have it in my pocket!" Me: What's in your pocket? Brother: "My shoes! My brand new shoes are in my pocket!" Haha, we still tease him to this day and he's 33 years old now lol.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• YES! And actually I have a video of it. lol. He does this all the time.

Heres the video

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes lol...

My friend when we were in high school said "Huh! What you talk".

I laughed so hard it woke her up lol
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 12:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• DD sleep talks, mostly scolding her older cousin not to touch her dollies! She's sit up and wave her finger and everything.
    evecantrell

Answer by evecantrell at 12:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Dh does it occasionally. The funniest thing he's said is in a childish tone "No, I don't want to." I thought it was funny because he doesn't normally say thing like that or act like that.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm a sleep talker lol....I don't know what I am usually saying but hubby said the other night I just started laughing hella loud all out of the blue....he had to shake me a couple of times to get me to stop laughing lol.....hey at least I'm having good dreams lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• my brother would sleep talk .. his ex, me and my mom were in his room listening to him laughing the whole time, he was talking about mashed potatoes - he was 19 years old!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have an ex also that swore up and down that there was a snake in the bed at the hotel one time! You can imagine mass hysteria throughout! He woke and we were all freaking out and he says what, what is it? We were like Snake! He says snake!!? !!where!!!!??? The kids still pick on him about that one!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Lmbo@ salemwitchchild! funny video!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2011