Screeching!!!!

5 month old screeches very loudly when she's upset or when im not entertaining her enough...

any of your babies do this?

earthmamajoe

Asked by earthmamajoe at 12:17 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL My 5 month old screeches A LOT! She will be nursing and then all the sudden pull of the breast and just let out a loud screech. The worst though is when I'm putting her to sleep by patting her back as she lays her head on my shoulder and she screeches in my ear. Sometimes when I call my mom she says, "I want to hear Claire screech." So now her screech is famous! The funniest the she does though is when she is just sitting in her little cow chair and she will screech/sing. I've video taped her doing it a couple of times because it just cracks me up.
    08MrsAllen

Answer by 08MrsAllen at 1:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yup. My YDD does it
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• No, not yet.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• well my DD screeches just to "talk". it's not really about being upset...she just loves doing it! She schreeches so loud everyday that I go to bed with ringing ears lol
    LiviLove613

Answer by LiviLove613 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My son is 11mths and he does it,, its like his little tantrum, it drives me crazy..lol
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• my 3 year old does lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2011