How many of u believe in spiritual powers or majic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Magick", yes. (This is the spelling used for REAL energetic redirection, not the same as what illusionists do with slight of hand). It has many names; Witchcraft, Law of Attraction, Prayer....all the same energetic movement but with different methods and names. It's not flashy and not usually immediate, but it's very real to anyone who is in tapped into "source".
    I'm not sure what you mean by "Spiritual powers" but spirituality is very powerful!

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 10:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• majic? what is that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• majic/magick/magic/arts magickal? There are many (mis)named versions of the word magic. Many do it to try and distance themselves from the Hollywood version.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I believe in the natural law of attraction. What you put out you receive back and sometimes it is not always what you expected. I believe in spiritual healing and using the energy around us but that is as far as it goes for me.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes. As a practicing Witch, I would be rather hypocritical to say I don't believe in Magick! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I believe in spiritual control.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• What Sabrina said...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I believe in magick because I practice it as a witch. I believe in spiritual powers because I have had the ability to see spirits of all kinds since I was a child (I think this is called prescience). I believe in god as a Force--an energy--which we can tap into, to see that which cannot be seen (the spirit realm) and perform magick that literally works. I believe that what I give out comes back to me three times over, so I TRY to make it positive and helpful. And I believe my path is personal, so I don't try to force it upon anyone else with threats or condemnation. But that doesn't mean that I will keep silent about it. So I guess this is a YES answer.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I do. You will find many references to this in Scripture...more so in the OT than in the New, but it's still there.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 3:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• As a witch...yes I do believe in it and I have seen it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011