What do you think?

My boyfriends mom is a complete bitch! She got really mad because I wasn't able to make it to my boyfriend's neices birthday party. Since we have been dating I have never missed any of his family gatherings. She got so mad that she went off on this tangent about me telling my boyfriend that our relationship wasn't going to work out, and she has no reason to think that, and she told him that after I have the baby I wasn't going to get a job. I have always had a job since I was 16!!! This is just one of the MANY days that she has pissed me off. I am so fed up with her that I am sick of being nice to her and I don't want her at the hospital when I have the baby. My boyfriend agrees and says he is going to give her until the baby is born to start being nice or he is just going to tell her that he will bring the baby by after we have it for her to see. I feel like a bitch for wanting that but I am sick of her constantly putting me down and always assuming things about me. I feel that it is better for me to make it clear now that I am not going to take any crap off of her before the baby gets here and it gets worse. I have never done anything disrespectful to this woman and she has no reason to treat me this way.

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• As long as your boyfriend supports you, I really wouldn't worry. I'd b overwhelmed if my baby dad supported any of my thoughts. Too bad him & his mom physically & verbally abused me. I have 5 assault cases against them & live w my mom @ 17 weeks pregnant. Count your blessings cause after that I'm glad supporting couples exist. Gives me hope. God Bless.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Thank gooodness your BF is on your side.... as for his mom don't feel bad she's the one who should feel bad for being a BITCH!
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 4:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2011