Pic what did

I dont get it why wont the pic show up when you save them under each name? I also wanted to know how you mom's got you pic to show you kids on you home page? Nothing is working for me. Thanks....

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• On your homepage, there is a box to put pics of your kids. At the bottom of that box, it should say 'edit kids'. Click on that link. Now you should be on the page where you set up info about your kids. click 'add a child' and fill out the bday, if they are a boy/girl, and then to put a pic of them on here, click on the little icon of a photo. It looks like a tiny blue-white box. Then it will tell you to upload a file, and you have to choose which picture you want to upload. Then click upload, and wait for it to load. Then make sure you click on save - but you have to do each child one at a time, if you don't save before you add a second or third child, it might not save automatically. Hope this helps. 

chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 2:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2011