Out growing toddler bed.

at what age did your child out groe there toddler bed? And what size bed did you get after. My 2 and 1/2 year old is going to need a new bed soon.

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 2:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• We got twin beds...My DS outgrew his toddler bed at 2. ODD at 2.5.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My DS out grew his at just about 3 and his sister is going to need a new one soon too. He is almost 5 now and has a full but thats because it was free from a family member and we couldn't afford a new one, his sister will get a twin when we find one we can afford.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• DD1 didn't outgrow hers we just got her a new bed because we could afford it at that moment lol.. DD2 is 2.25 and still in a toddler bed.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm wondering this too. My sondoesn't seem like he's really ready for a big kid bed, but he's getting big enough that his toddler size bed isn't going to work much longer. He's almost 2 1/2. I'm just dreading it because I know it'll probably mean I get even less sleep than I do now (his sister just turned 1 and it's rare when she sleeps through the night). Ugh.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Mine get a twin at 2!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• my ds is 3 and still in a toddler bed....maybe he's just little lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I personaly think that toddler beds are a waste of time/money...Both mine went right to twin beds at 15/18 months, and didnt fall out. Although I had put pillows on the floor just incase, and I checked on them a million times that first week, but they were fine!!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• At around 4. There really is no need for a toddler bed, but we wanted to get the Lightening McQueen bed because my son was such a fan. It was fine until he was 4.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011