Why did i feel grossed out when my husband kissed me? its weird i even tried to avoid him and then i felt like goosebumps like disgusted,am i wrong for feeling like this?

we have been married for 3 years already i guess there is no love anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldnt say there is no love anymore. Maybe you just need a refresher. Have him get all cleaned up and brush his teeth and take a shower with you and then go out on a date together. Maybe even get a hotel to try and rekindle some of your lost romance! Dont give up just yet, there may still be hope! I think we all have our moments of doubt occasionally.
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 2:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• its not that he wasnt clean in fact he just took a shower and brushed his teeth but what i feel towards him is rejection
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Hmmm, like I said, try going on a date and seeing if there is any love to be rekindled. Do something new and exciting, something you have never done before. Its the only suggestion I have. My fiance and I had a bit of the same problem last year, and we changed things up a bit and I love him now more than ever. I hope things go well for you no matter what you do! Keep your head up girl!
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 2:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Hormones. Just hold on until it passes. Try not to make a big deal that could cause more friction in the relationship.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 3:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have experianced this feeling to. I mean u just go up to them and say "honey, u turn me off" hmmm nah, it would make for a bad day. Even if u ended up working it out, he still will wonder if u are feeling the same way and the relationship will never be the same. Kayeeisit has it right, u jiust need to got on a "1st date" . Then go back to the times when u still felt like u will stay together forever. Talk about the past, funny things. For example....."honey remember when......." or "remember the time when so and so fell on her ass?" Check into a motel, perferably a real nice one with a hot tub in the room. If your finances allow, get the sexist nightie money can buy. Get some massage oil ect. Later the next day, bring up your concerns about the relationship that u feel its getting stale. Theres a 95% chance he has beein feeling the same. We all know how forthcomming men are about speaking up!>>>>>>
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• He also propbably sensed the withdrawal u did when he kissed u, but to proud and f-ing stubborn to ask u about it. Marriage isn't easy, if it was divorce attys would go belly up dur to lack of business.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• well i guess its a long story,we have been thorugh really bad fights about 2 years ago and i actually 6 months ago left to another state with my parents i was going to divorce him,but then after 2 months i came back with him and things i thought were better but then 3 days passed and realized nothing changed and regreted comming back,if he doesnt work he spends his time on his xbox cursing and yelling all day =/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I often find myself feeling like this sometimes...Wish I had some helpful advice too.
    hswasey

Answer by hswasey at 4:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm like that and my friend told me it's normal since I'm pregnant.... I felt like this before getting pregnant... I love him but ugh!!! Plus with my last two pregnancies I didn't feel this way
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 4:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Next time you leave do not come back. If you feel this way.

Answer by louise2 at 5:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2011