It's so cute! :))

When  I was pregnant with my youngest I didnt know HOW my toddler Lilyen would cope! She had to always be the center of attention. Me and my husband would always talk about oh Lily is gonna be angry when Raeyli gets here. But now Raeyli is here and she is 6 months and Lilyen absolutely ADORES her! She comes and tells me how to do my job with her little sssy. She will say mommy sissy s hungry. And she will go feed her.  It's so adorable how much she cares for her sissy shes a little momma. :)) Whats some cute things you kiddos have done?!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• your girls are beautifull!!! lucky to have you as a mommy
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Aaawww! Thank you!

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 3:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My 4 year old nephew gets on stools and makes a mess in the kitchen while he makes his own sandwich but he goes out of his way to make 2 sandwiches. One for him & one for his 3 year old brother. Who he's always protecting.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 3:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• aaawwwww!!!!! thats so sweet! what a good big brother!!!!! :))

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 3:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I took my 3 year old daughter to the doctor recently for what turned out to be an ear infection. I also brought my 5 year old son with me. When the doctor was looking in my daughter's ear, she started to cry, and my son got all upset and said "Stop hurting my sister!"
    He also gives her hugs if she's upset, helps her pick out clothes, and gets her napkins during meal times :)

My daughter can be a butthead sometimes but she adores her big brother. My son spent the night at my MIL's a week ago (she has a 7 year old), and the whole drive home and most of the night, my little girl was crying "I want my brudder, Mommy". She was so excited to see him the next day she screamed and ran at him lol.
    ef0311

Answer by ef0311 at 3:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• AAAwwwwww!!!! thats adorable! :D
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 3:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• my kids are not cute
    iluv2meow

Answer by iluv2meow at 3:38 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I think it's cute when my 1 year old dd tries to help me put lotion on. I'll put it on and she'll try to rub it in for me. She also tries to brush her hair and when she tries to put her socks on she puts the sock on top of her foot and tries to walk around.
    Shagara03

Answer by Shagara03 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Awe =) my 17 month old son loves his little brother who is 4 months old. He always screams in joy when he sees him "Beeebeee!" and tries to give him the binky and a bottle and his blanket and hugs and kisses him. When I put the baby on his tummy and he gets tired and puts his head down, my older son comes and tries to pick his head up ( but i gotta stop him before he breaks the baby lol)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 1:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Shagara- haha thats sweet! Xmama- Thats so cute! :)) sounds like you guys have ur hands full!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011