What is the best part of being a Mommy for you?

The best part of being a mommy for me is nursing my sweet little boy. He reaches his hand up for me to kiss his fingers and sometimes he looks at me with milk dribbling down his chin and just grins at me. Nothing beats our special "mommy and baby" time. I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world! Whats the best part about being a mommy for you?

kayceeisit

Asked by kayceeisit at 3:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• There are so many things...just knowing I'm somebody's mommy is a great feeling. But I love when my kids get along with eachother, cuddle up to me to watch a movie, or when my 3 year old girl sings me her favorite songs (Edelweiss and Never Knew I Needed), and when my 5 year old boy tells me to sit down and relax so he can clean. Oh and he holds doors open for me and his little sister lol. So sweet :)
    ef0311

Answer by ef0311 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• too cute!!
    the best part of beig a mommy for me is that i have a gorgeous babygirl that i take care of 24/7 and that ilove unconditionally, she is what makes my days bright and keeps a smile on my face. Regardless of what iam going through at any point she is there to make it all better, i love it i wouldnt change a thing about being a mommy. The early feedings, waking up to her laughs, hearing her aguagu, she means the world to me.
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i love playin with my daughter everyday and knowing that im her mommy just makes me happy, that god blessed me with a babygirl after 6 years of TTC. =) I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT....WHAT CAN I SAY...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• AWW! So sweet guys! Good mommies!
    kayceeisit

Comment by kayceeisit (original poster) at 3:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I love when im cleaning or sitting down that I get surprse kisses or hugs! It will never get old! My youngest makes this adorable noise whenever she is happy that  always puts a smile on my face! Also when my kids cuddle up and I read them a story while rocking them to sleep. There is so much more! lol!

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 3:38 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• The love I get in return. My daughter is my best friend and the love of my life.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I love when my kids cuddle up on me or do things to make me laugh on purpose. They are quite the comedians! My son loves to sing songs and I love when he asks me to sing or dance with him. I also love how quickly he's learning and saying new words all the time. My daughter's personality is developing more and more and I can hardly believe how quickly the time has gone. DS is 2 1/2 and DD is 1. Thanks for asking this question, how fun!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Every single part of my day is better because of my kids! With my 11mth old I love mornings when i peek in his room and get the biggest smile i have ever seen followed by this screech.. i love it, then when i pick him up he kicks his legs like crazy and gets soo happy. With my 5yr old, it would be the bus in the morning, he blows on the window and writes i love you mommy, its all backwards and crazy but i love it!! Then we mouth back and forth, i love you more, no i love you more. And nothing beats cuddle time at night!!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Knowing that I have 2 wonderful souls that love me know matter what my flaws and that I love them no matter what. I would die for them
    Deelizabeth

Answer by Deelizabeth at 9:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Oh I love those surprise kisses, or the random 'I love you, Mommy!' Those moments are some of the best, but I wouldn't trade the sleepless nights or vomit-covered clothes for anything in the world either. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2011