What do you do to keep your relationship fresh?

My fiance and I try and go on a date every week. If we cant afford or don't have time to go out on a date, we have a date in. We sit at home and cuddle on the couch and watch movies and fix each other dinner. We don't do dishes or clean until the next day. Thanks to this, we rarely ever fight and there is a lot of romance and love in our house. Another thing that helps us, we have a sense of humor! I love having a house full of laughter and smiles!

kayceeisit

Asked by kayceeisit at 3:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Those are great ideas. We do similar things. There are certain shows we only watch together, and we have together time where we take turns doing things that we like. My DH and I try to be considerate of each other and the other person's likes and dislikes, and give each other little gifts pertaining to our hobbies- mine is quilting and plant tending, and just this past weekend, my DH brought home a plant that I've been looking for for a long time. Sweet, huh? He likes tending to his chickens and his hunting dogs, so I got him some eggs to hatch off. Just little things like that :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• 22 years of marriage. We make sure we spend time together alone. Does not matter what we plan on doing. As long as we spend alone time together. Now that my DD and her 2 DD's are living with use for a while. We will have to start that alone time up again.

Answer by louise2 at 5:51 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• spending a lot of precious time with the angel of your desire keeps the relationship fresh and alive but hey u should also consider respect nd trust they are the keys to a long lasting fressh r/ship.
    liciousMoatshe

Answer by liciousMoatshe at 6:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2011