The shot??

is there any other CM that have had these symptoms well on the shot...??
hair loss
HEAVY periods
extremly harsh cramps
headaches..

anayasmommy21

Asked by anayasmommy21 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Health

• Plus weight gain, bitchiness, mood swings, you name it. Depo sucks. I used to work with a nurse that joked that all of THAT (and the bitchiness) were why it was such an effective birth control method! LOL I was on it for 9 months, and I gained 45 lbs. I was miserable. Never again!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• oh its a no no then....my sis got pregnant well on the shot and also had all of those symptoms..same with me..well im not sure if im pregnant though my DD is 5 months old...
    anayasmommy21

Comment by anayasmommy21 (original poster) at 3:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I never had any problems with other hormonal methods, but Depo and I didn't agree with each other. Fortunately, there are TONS of other (better!!) options out there. Talk to your doc to see what method will best meet your needs. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• iam..i just hate the weight gain...ughh and well all the symptoms that come with that stupid contraceptive...
    anayasmommy21

Comment by anayasmommy21 (original poster) at 3:58 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes i had all those symptoms and man those cramps were constant and horrible
    mom057

Answer by mom057 at 5:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I HAD ALL THOSE AND I HAD NO SEX DRIVE WHICH ALMOST RUINED MY MARRIAGE. AS SOON AS I WAS OFF IT, IT CAME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE.
    sexcimomof2

Answer by sexcimomof2 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Got it once when I was younger & had a period the entire cycle I was on the shot so what 3months! No joke I bled like the entire time ugh never ever doing that again!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011