What do you do to relax after a stressful day as mommy?

I like to take a nice boiling hot bath with epsom salt and bubble and candles. Then if I'm lucky, my fiance will give me a nice back rub :)

kayceeisit

Asked by kayceeisit at 3:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like to take a hot shower or bath and pamper myself with a nice scrub and lotion then while I am still nice and toasty I curl up with a cup of tea and a blanket and a good book or movie. This was my Winter pampering anyways. This summer it might be a cool shower, an ice tea and a good book or movie. But if my day has been really stressful I feed my DS then put him to bed a half hour early and make myself a nice dinner (that I know he wouldnt like) Thats usually when DH is gone, like he is now. If DH is home it's still pretty much the same, only I have dinner with him, and curl up behind him while he plays a game on xbox.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i like a hot bath too...!! or shower prefer bath...sometimes i like to watch a movie with SO and massage...ooooo so good it feels after a long day..of being a mommy but in the end it is all worth the tiredness...!!
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I take a hot shower, then call my husband and talk to him for a while if he's off work, and after that, I curl up on the couch and watch a few shows on my DVR list.
    ef0311

Answer by ef0311 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• iluv2meow, why? why not try and relax instead of yell? I sure dont enjoy being yelled at...
    kayceeisit

Comment by kayceeisit (original poster) at 3:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I like to soak in the tub too. I also like aroma therapy candles and I curl up and read a good book. Chocolate and coffee usually make it complete. :)
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 3:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• mmmmmmmmmmm chocolate and coffee! Good thinkin!
    kayceeisit

Comment by kayceeisit (original poster) at 3:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Rent a good movie, get some takeout, and relax in the recliner.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 4:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i like to shower then lay down on the couch and watch a girly show
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yell at everyone in my house
    iluv2meow

Answer by iluv2meow at 3:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2011